Single parent dating gilmanton new hampshire

It also has a rare slanted main floor for improved visibility of the speakers in the pulpit.

Built by one of East Concord’s founding families in the 18th century, this tavern served as a community gathering spot for city residents and travelers during the tumultuous War of 1812.

Best known as the home of Henry Styles Bridges and as the official residence of the governor, the Bridges House was built by prosperous local joiner Charles Graham in 1835-1836. Hanson House is distinctive for its use of two equally-treated facades and its prominent location on Rochester Hill.

Sarah and Simon Green cleared the land and built their home at the time of the Revolutionary War.

Today the farm’s working buildings, landscape and stone walls illustrate the farm’s development well into the 20th century.

Several years ago, the building’s original plans and specifications were discovered at a Massachusetts flea market and returned to Londonderry.

Built about 1812 as a one-story, square plan house, the Lamprey House was greatly expanded as the late 19th century home of Eveline and James French, store owner, selectman and state legislator.

Built to be “New England’s most modern and perfectly appointed theatre,” the Colonial has been a landmark on Keene’s Main Street since 1923.

During its first week of operation, 6000 free tickets were offered to see the silent film, The Hunchback of Notre-Dame.

The Whipple House was built in 1904 for the family of Henry Chandler Whipple, president of the Dodge Davis Woolen Mill, a local mill that was perhaps best known for providing uniforms to major league baseball teams.

This well-preserved Queen Anne style home is a landmark in historic downtown Bristol.

Members of some of Berlin’s founding families are buried at the Mt. Established about ten years after settlers from Gilead, Maine, moved to the Androscoggin River intervale, this small burial ground is one of only two known family cemeteries in Berlin.

The city opened a public cemetery the following year, followed by a number of cemeteries associated with churches. Senator, and his wife Doloris owned the property from 1946 to 1969, when she bequeathed the house and its contents to the state for use as the governor’s residence. An excellent example of the Greek Revival style, the Samuel R.

For many years afterward, it functioned as a working farm on the banks of the Merrimack River.

Tags: , ,