Flashing started all operations completed firmware updating failed babestation dating com

Fw-300 #ya-qn-sort h2 /* Breadcrumb */ #ya-question-breadcrumb #ya-question-breadcrumb i #ya-question-breadcrumb a #bc .ya-q-full-text, .ya-q-text #ya-question-detail h1 html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-text html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] #ya-question-detail h1, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] #ya-question-detail h1 #Stencil .

flashing started all operations completed firmware updating failed-17

Total progress: 62%Total progress: 64%Total progress: 66%Total progress: 68%Sending data...

Total progress: 60%Downloading file: rm694__11.79.ppm_x Erasing 6022466 bytes...

Waiting for phone to boot up Bootup successful Verifying communication to product (before flash finalizing) Communication verified Product code changed Doing factorysets Factorysets complete Reading Dynamic Camera Configuration ID 1Updating configuration of camera with ID 1Dynamic Camera Configuration updating failed: 0x84167501 - Audio Visual: No configuration file matching the camera name string 115B6002 was found.

Loading default data to phone Loading default data to phone Getting Data Package Reading product state Starting backup/restore sub-procedure: data item pre-delaydata item pre-delaydata item pre-delay Sub-procedure completed: Succeeded., result code: 0Starting to backup/restore data item: Product Profile, version: 1.1Data Item backup/restore completed: Succeeded., result code: 0Starting backup/restore sub-procedure: data item post-delaydata item post-delaydata item post-delay Sub-procedure completed: Succeeded., result code: 0Starting backup/restore sub-procedure: data item pre-delaydata item pre-delaydata item pre-delay Sub-procedure completed: Succeeded., result code: 0Starting to backup/restore data item: Date Time Settings, version: 1.0Data Item backup/restore completed: Succeeded., result code: 0Starting backup/restore sub-procedure: data item post-delaydata item post-delaydata item post-delay Sub-procedure completed: Succeeded., result code: 0Starting backup/restore sub-procedure: data item pre-delaydata item pre-delaydata item pre-delay Sub-procedure completed: Succeeded., result code: 0Starting to backup/restore data item: ISSVariant Activator, version: 1.0Data Item backup/restore completed: Succeeded., result code: 0Starting backup/restore sub-procedure: data item post-delaydata item post-delaydata item post-delay Sub-procedure completed: Succeeded., result code: 0Backup/restore result: 0 out of 3 items were not backed up Default data loading complete Stopping all operations, returning phone to default mode All operations completed Firmware updating succeeded.

18% 26% 35% 44% 53% 62% 70% 79% 88% 97% Flashing cmt-mcusw...

done CMT flashed successfully MCUSW file (c:\program files\nokia\phoenix\products\RX-51\RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin) flashed successfully Device requires reset. Waiting for phone to come online max 120 seconds... Waiting for phone to boot up Bootup successful Verifying communication to product (before flash finalizing) Communication verified Loading default data to phone Loading default data to phone Getting Data Package Reading product state Starting backup/restore sub-procedure: mode change post delay mode change post delay mode change post delay Starting backup/restore sub-procedure: data item pre-delay data item pre-delay data item pre-delay Sub-procedure completed: Succeeded., result code: 0 Starting to backup/restore data item: Emergency Numbers, version: 1.0 Data Item backup/restore completed: Error happened inside Emergencynumbers settings handler.

I tried to flash my phone with firmware 057.004 my nokia e73. Then I tried downgrade becouse latest version had lot of errors.

That was the moment when my phone died I tried to reflash it using Navi Firm Ex_v1_5_2_english (for geting firmware), and Phoenix_Service_Software_2011.8.3.45122.

Any help will be appreciated.--84.135.164.127 , 13 August 2012 (CEST) hello u have problem when i flash may nokia 3110c using phoenix service software and this the result : Flashing started Creating product data items list Product data items list created Backup not required Flashing phone Initializing Asic CMT: Verifying communication to device... PN_PERMANENT_DATA server reported page size 128 KB. Using 128k file from rm237__07.21.image_mea3_128... Adl Server: Flashing Update Server Data: 253888 bytes Adl Server: Flashing CMT UPS data 1% Adl Server: Flashing CMT UPS data 11% Adl Server: Flashing CMT UPS data 20% Adl Server: Flashing CMT UPS data 30% Adl Server: Flashing CMT UPS data 40% Adl Server: Flashing CMT UPS data 51% Adl Server: Flashing CMT UPS data 60% Adl Server: Flashing CMT UPS data 70% Adl Server: Flashing CMT UPS data 80% Adl Server: Flashing CMT UPS data 91% Adl Server: Flashing CMT UPS data 100% Adl Server: UPS data loaded Adl Server: Update Server code succesfully sent to phone Asic CMT: Verifying communication to device... Using 128k file from rm237__07.21.image_mea3_128... Error ADL Loader: Phone reported Downgrade not possible. HRESULT 0x84210027 (-2078212057) Firmware updating failed. Error 0x8401F124 - Flash: It was not possible to prepare target device for flashing.

Tags: , ,